If you want to make your significant other feel special on Valentines Day, then do something unique and different and big is not always necessarily the right pick.
What do you get her? The universe of course! But in the mean time Her Own Star will just have to do. At the International Star Registry, you can name a star after your sweetheart! With your package you receive a beautiful 12″ x 16″ parchment certificate with the name of your choice, dedication date, and telescopic coordinates of the star. You’ll also receive an informative booklet with charts of the constellations plus a larger, more detailed chart with the star you name encircled in red. Make it even more special by telling her that they have three wishes to make on their star. Make sure you grant each of these wishes!
Valentines is not just for the women. What do we get the men?
Consider gifting your man with something uniquely special also. While most enjoy romance and candles, men really want unbridled physical intimacy! So why not give tem what they want!
Break out the camera and assimilate a personal “playboy” style photo shoot with him as the photographer/creative director and you as his willing model. But make sure that he knows that the pics are for his eyes only!
Pair that along with some special love tokens from links2love.com. Each set of 10 tokens comes in red pouch imprinted with two intertwined hearts; each one is good for something like “a massage” or good for one kiss. You both will have fun with these.
If you want to go a little sexier, than try some racy love coupons that he can cash in anytime he likes; making your own will make it even better and you can create to say whatever you like.
Valentine’s Day was named for two men, both Christian martyrs named Valentine who were associated with romantic love in the middle ages.
For some couples, sleeping side by side in bed can be bliss, but for otherncouples, it can be pure madness! If you are experiencing the MADNESS here are three was to get better sleep.
- Create a “sleep friendly” bedroom. As a couple, decide what elements that you both want and need in your bedroom to make it comfortable and relaxing. Some suggestions are finding a common ground on the air temperature. This is sooo important! Some like myself prefer a cool dark room with heavy duvets and some people prefer to have it warmer with only a sheet. Find your compromise and make it work. You may need to add a fan to one of the bedside tables, or agree to sleep under separate blankets. If one likes the room dark and the other prefers soft lighting or TV, than consider using a really good sleep mask…. May I also suggest diffusing some essential oils like lavender for a calming affect and maybe even a white noise machine as it tends to be calming and peaceful also.
- Avoid negative and emotionally toxic conversations before bed. Stressful topics less than an hour before bedtime can affect deep sleep and cause overall unrest. Leave those conversations for earlier in the day.
- Address and treat any sleep issues like sleep apnea with a medical professional. Snoring and breathing issues can cause unrest for both you and your partner. In the meantime, try breath right strips… it may be effective in getting a good nights sleep.
My honorable mentions:
- Pick out a bed together… you both can decide together what size, and type is best for your sleeping habits. This included pillows, comforters and duvets.
- Be considerate of each others patterns… example, if you partner is a light sleeper, than try to limit your liquid intake before bed if getting in out wakes him or her up.
Warning: Real Talk
First off let me say this is for ex partners that you are still in love with.
So you know how it goes with an amicable (ish) breakup, you decide that you are not working out as a couple and that you should be “just friends”.
Girrllll….. Dude….. Nooooo!!! After a breakup, you need time to grieve the relationship and heal. The only way to do that is to distance yourself from your ex. Whether or not it was painful, you need time to give your mind and spirit a chance to break from the relationship gently. Which brings me to reason number one.
- You’ll never truly be friends with an ex that you still love. I know that you may disagree but believe me, when you think about your non romantic friendships and the support and unconditional love that you give each other through thick and thin you will see where I am going with this. Could you really share your heart, your experiences especially dating experiences with your ex and they be happy for you? Do you want to hear the romantic details of their new relationships? True friends share those things and are happy for the other. It would be terribly hard to be happy for someone that you are still in love with.
- You will have a hard time moving forward. Truth! When your heart and mind is still connected to someone that you love and are in love with, you are not open to finding future love.
- It will cause issues and tension in your new relationship…. Your new partner will not likely be okay with the idea that you are still friends with your ex and at the end of the day, would you want to mess up a potentially great new relationship for one that is in the past?
And lastly, remaining friends with an ex is simply a way to keep him or her in your life a little longer. And while that may sound like a good idea at first, do you really think you can be friends in the long run?
Pooch, faux baby bump, muffin top… no matter what we call it, we can all agree that belly fat is unwanted and waist slimmers may seem like solution for that annoying and highly stubborn stomach fat, but I am sorry to break it to you… per my research and experience, results are only temporary.
So What is it? A waist slimming belt is a neoprene wrap designed to help reduce the circumference of your midsection through compression of your fat cells. Wearing a waist slimmer belt while working out may help you lose inches, but the your fat cells will return to normal once you decompress.
So bottom line it won’t strengthen or tone your stomach muscles. Only diet and exercise will actually flatten your stomach. Perhaps the use of shape wear when you want to wear form fitting clothes and regular consistent workouts such as pilates until you get where you want… Me included!
- Clary Sage- balances hormonal shifts for women
- Rose Oil-relieves stress and anxiety and makes you feel calm and said to be the number one aphrodisiac of the senses
- Neroli- reduces blood pressure and increases sexual desire in both men and women
Lemon and Cinnamon oils are energizing for both men and women. The invigorating scent increases sexual energy!
Comment down below and tell me what you think? Have you ever diffused oils before to create a more intimate environment?