Warning: Real Talk
First off let me say this is for ex partners that you are still in love with.
So you know how it goes with an amicable (ish) breakup, you decide that you are not working out as a couple and that you should be “just friends”.
Girrllll….. Dude….. Nooooo!!! After a breakup, you need time to grieve the relationship and heal. The only way to do that is to distance yourself from your ex. Whether or not it was painful, you need time to give your mind and spirit a chance to break from the relationship gently. Which brings me to reason number one.
- You’ll never truly be friends with an ex that you still love. I know that you may disagree but believe me, when you think about your non romantic friendships and the support and unconditional love that you give each other through thick and thin you will see where I am going with this. Could you really share your heart, your experiences especially dating experiences with your ex and they be happy for you? Do you want to hear the romantic details of their new relationships? True friends share those things and are happy for the other. It would be terribly hard to be happy for someone that you are still in love with.
- You will have a hard time moving forward. Truth! When your heart and mind is still connected to someone that you love and are in love with, you are not open to finding future love.
- It will cause issues and tension in your new relationship…. Your new partner will not likely be okay with the idea that you are still friends with your ex and at the end of the day, would you want to mess up a potentially great new relationship for one that is in the past?
And lastly, remaining friends with an ex is simply a way to keep him or her in your life a little longer. And while that may sound like a good idea at first, do you really think you can be friends in the long run?
Pooch, faux baby bump, muffin top… no matter what we call it, we can all agree that belly fat is unwanted and waist slimmers may seem like solution for that annoying and highly stubborn stomach fat, but I am sorry to break it to you… per my research and experience, results are only temporary.
So What is it? A waist slimming belt is a neoprene wrap designed to help reduce the circumference of your midsection through compression of your fat cells. Wearing a waist slimmer belt while working out may help you lose inches, but the your fat cells will return to normal once you decompress.
So bottom line it won’t strengthen or tone your stomach muscles. Only diet and exercise will actually flatten your stomach. Perhaps the use of shape wear when you want to wear form fitting clothes and regular consistent workouts such as pilates until you get where you want… Me included!
- Clary Sage- balances hormonal shifts for women
- Rose Oil-relieves stress and anxiety and makes you feel calm and said to be the number one aphrodisiac of the senses
- Neroli- reduces blood pressure and increases sexual desire in both men and women
Lemon and Cinnamon oils are energizing for both men and women. The invigorating scent increases sexual energy!
Comment down below and tell me what you think? Have you ever diffused oils before to create a more intimate environment?
There are many brands of alkaline water on the market today that is capitalizing on the “alkaline diet” trend.
What is alkaline diet? Well, its a concept where the body’s pH is regulated by food consumption and alkaline water is said to be treated to have a higher pH, and technically, be less acidic than tap or bottled water.
Now, it is said by many health scientist and researchers that the human body has very effective methods of regulating the pH in your blood and what we eat and drink will not affect your blood pH, unless you’re sick or have kidney issues. So perhaps it is not necessary to buy this type of water after all?
Personally, I do purchase and drink alkaline water and I do feel a difference as opposed to when I drink regular water from the tap or bottled water with low ph balance.
I think that it comes down to preference. I do believe that as long as we are drinking clean water and plenty of it on a daily basis then we are already investing wisely into our health and bodies.
What do you think? Comment down below!
- You stop communicating... I know this seems like an obvious and you may be thinking “yeah yeah we just stopped talking” but it is more of the talking that you are doing rather than not doing. Conversations become critical of the other person. Your arguments become out of control and disrespectful.
- You stop being intimate… the kisses become few and far between and you no longer have the desire to be together sexually. This is the downward spiral.
- Making an issue of the past… His past, her past, your past together… when a couple consistently dwells on the past whether it was negative experiences together, good experiences that you no longer have, good experiences that you had with another person that is a HUGE sign of trouble.
See my video below on what I believe to be the BIGGEST sign of a relationship in trouble.