We love our high heels ladies but let’s be honest, we don’t want to ruin our feet in the process with uncomfortable shoes that create problems. Here are some tips to keep those toes in tip top shape.
1. Change heel heights several times a day. Feet and legs shouldn’t be allowed to mold themselves to any one shoe shape.
2. Shoes are an emotional accessory; hurt your feet, hurt your feelings.
3. Befriend a salesperson who will tell you if a shoe will actually feel as good as it looks.
4. If you feel all the weight in the front of your foot, this heel’s your arch enemy — literally.
5.Your foot needs to ‘sit’ in a shoe. If you can wedge two fingers between your sole and the shoe — bye-bye!
6. Platforms should be no more than one-and-a-half inches high — or you’re dangling off a cliff.
7. Think Cinderella: A heeled shoe must fit perfectly. Faking it with the wrong size will get ugly.